As we are celebrating International Women’s Day, let’s check some inspiring. empowering and motivational quotes, messages and greetings.
Today on 8th March, on this day we celebrate the achievements of women from several fields such as political, cultural, social and economic.
This year the official theme for Women’s Day is ‘Choose to Challenge’
International Women’s Day Quotes, Wishes and Greetings:
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength. – G.D. Anderson
- Women are incredible in groups together. Terrifying. Men have nothing on them. – Michael Hutchence
- The main thing one lady can accomplish for another is to grow her feeling of real prospects. Happy Women’s Day!
- Solid back. Delicate front. Wild heart. Simply be you. Happy Women’s Day!
- Women are the supporting power of any world- they think about the kids and the cutting edge’s odds. Happy Women’s Day!
- Never bend your energy. Continuously hold it high. Look the world straight in the face. Happy International Women’s Day!
- You have confronted difficulties with grit and versatility. You have incapacitated your issues through your smile. You have disguised your concerns in your heart. You are a resilient lady without a doubt… Just appreciate this Day. Happy International Women’s Day!
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
- All that you accomplish for me has a major effect on my life. With everything that is in me, I thank you for improving my life. Happy Women’s Day!
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Try not to stop until you’re pleased. Go hustle and grind. Happy Women’s Day!
- Ladies are motivations for others from various perspectives. They magnificently oversee both their own just as professional lives. Happy Women’s Day!
We hope that you find these quotes, messages and greetings useful and inspiring. Let’s hope you wish for the inspiring women in your life by using these quotes or greetings.
Also Read: Instagram Tips and Tricks for 2021